Online Donation to Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math
The Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission serve the needy through various service activities, as chalked out by Swami Vivekananda. Admirers and devotees, who are in sympathy with the objects of the twin organizations are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the funds, which need their active support.
Donations to the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961.
A Note to Foreign Donors
As per the circular of the Reserve Bank of India, originating banks must incorporate some changes while accepting donations from foreign citizens.
Our Remitter Bank/Payment Gateway is working on it. Until they make changes, we won’t be able to accept online donations from foreign citizens.
Foreign citizens may send us their contributions through cheque or net-banking.
For details, please mail us at [email protected]
- We have shifted to Zoho Checkout for accepting all donations, using the RazorPay payment gateway.
- No login is necessary to donate online.
- You will receive a donation receipt, after successful transaction.
- If the transaction is successful but you don’t see the email in your inbox you may please check your spam folder.
- For any queries related to donations, please contact us here: [email protected]
- The minimum amount for online donation is ₹ 100.
- PAN (or) Aadhaar Number is required for donations below ₹10,000;
- PAN is mandatory for donations above ₹10,000.
- Enter PAN in UPPERCASE.
- You will receive an 80G donation receipt, after a successful transaction, from [email protected]
- Please make sure to enter the correct details – Name, Address, Email ID, PAN or Aadhaar No.
- If the email id is mistyped, you may not receive the donation receipt email.
- Please do not enter multiple names in the ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’ fields. Make use of the ‘Message from donors’ field to enter additional information, if any.
- If the transaction is successful and you don’t see the email in your inbox you may please check your spam folder.
The Tax benefit certificate Form 10BE will be available only after 31st May on written request by the donor via email.
- For any help regarding online donations, please contact us at [email protected]
- As per the circular of the Reserve Bank of India, originating banks must incorporate some changes while accepting donations from foreign citizens.
- Our Remitter Bank/Payment Gateway is working on it. Until they make changes, we won’t be able to accept online donations from foreign citizens.
- Foreign citizens may send us their contributions through cheque or net-banking.
- For details, please mail us at [email protected]
Birthday Celebration of Sri Sarada Devi
171st birthday of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi will be celebrated at Belur Math on Wednesday, 3 January 2024, according to the Vishuddha Siddhanta Almanac.
We can’t accept online donations from foreign citizens. Why ?
Donate to Ramakrishna Math, Belur Math, for Activities related to Worship, Celebrations, Preaching and Maintenance
- Daily Worship (Thakur Seva)
- Sadhu Seva
- Durga Puja
- Birthday celebrations of Sri Ramakrishna
- Birthday celebrations of Sri Sarada Devi
- Birthday celebrations of Swami Vivekananda
- Maintenance of Sri Ramakrishna Temple at Belur Math
- Construction of Dining-cum-Kitchen Building
- Training Center for Brahmacharins
- Veda Vidyalaya
- Sri Ramakrishna Museum
- Subsidizing Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature
- Belur Math General Fund
- Headquarters General Fund
Donate to Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math, for Activities related to Relief, Rural Welfare and Social Services
- Swami Abhedananda Convention Centre
- Viveka Tirtha – Centre for Human Excellence and Social Sciences
- Relief and rehabilitation
- Tribal welfare
- Widows’ welfare
- Scholarships to women students
- Rural development
- Pallimangal (Integrated Rural Development)
- Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa (GAP) – Holistic Development of Children
- Welfare Fund
- Medical Aid Fund
- Charitable dispensary
- Scholarships to poor and meritorious students
- Research work
- Care of old and sick monks
- Philanthropic and charitable activities
- General Fund
Devotees may offer Guru Pranami to Most Revered President Maharaj ji and Revered Vice-President Maharaj jis.
We can accept Guru Pranami online from Indian citizens only.
No tax exemption benefit under Section 80G for Guru Pranami.
Vivekananda Water Treatment Plant
With the increasing demand for water supply and ever mounting cost of operation and steep rise of power tariffs, the maintenance of the water treatment plant is becoming very difficult for us in absence of any reserve fund for this purpose. Read the Appeal ➤