- We have shifted to Zoho Checkout for accepting all donations, using the RazorPay payment gateway.
- No login will be necessary to donate online.
- You will get the 80G donation receipt email after the successful donation transaction.
- If the transaction is successful but you don’t see the email in your inbox you may please check your junk/spam folder.
- Net Banking – SBI will be available soon (for Ramakrishna Mission account).
- For any queries related to donations, please contact us here: [email protected]
Flood Relief Services in Assam
Ramakrishna Mission is working continuously among the people of flood affected areas in Assam. Our centres at Silchar, Karimganj and Guwahati are distributing food, groceries and hygiene kits to the affected families who has taken shelter in various camps.
You can donate towards Relief and Rehabilitaion services.
Online Donation to Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math
The Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission provide opportunities for the public to cooperate with the twin organizations in carrying out various types of work chalked out by Swami Vivekananda for serving humanity. This cooperation may consist in active participation in the activities of the Mission, or in the contribution to the different Funds of the Math and the Mission. Admirers and devotees, who are in sympathy with the objects of the twin organizations but are unable to take part in our activities, are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the Funds, which need their active support.
Donations to the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961.
Donate to Ramakrishna Math, Belur Math
Donate to Ramakrishna Math for Activities related to Worship, Celebrations, Preaching and Maintenance
- Durga Puja
- Daily Worship (Thakur Seva)
- Sadhu Seva
- Birthday celebrations of Sri Ramakrishna,
- Birthday celebrations of Sri Sarada Devi
- Birthday celebrations of Swami Vivekananda
- Maintenance of Sri Ramakrishna Temple at Belur Math
- Construction of Dining-cum-Kitchen Building
- Training Center for Brahmacharins
- Veda Vidyalaya
- Sri Ramakrishna Museum
- Subsidizing Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature
- Belur Math General Fund
- Headquarters General Fund
Donate to Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math
Donate to Ramakrishna Mission for Activities related to Rural Welfare and Social Services
- Swami Abhedananda Convention Centre
- Viveka Tirtha – Centre for Human Excellence and Social Sciences
- Relief and rehabilitation
- Tribal welfare
- Widows’ welfare
- Scholarships to women students
- Rural development
- Pallimangal (Integrated Rural Development)
- Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa (GAP) – Holistic Development of Children
- Welfare Fund
- Medical Aid Fund
- Charitable dispensary
- Scholarships to poor and meritorious students
- Research work
- Care of old and sick monks
- Philanthropic and charitable activities
- General Fund
Devotees may offer Guru Pranami to Most Revered President Maharaj ji and Revered Vice-President Maharaj jis.
We can accept Guru Pranami online from Indian citizens only.
No tax exemption benefit under Section 80G for Guru Pranami.
Not compassion for others, but rather the service of man, recognizing him to be a veritable manifestation of God.
Serve others to the best of your capacity, and never be a source of sorrow to anybody.
Sri Sarada Devi
Let the poor, the illiterate, the ignorant, the afflicted be your God. Know that service to these alone is the highest religion.